WW Workshops: camaraderie and guidance.
Workshops establish an empowering community within your workforce that benefits everyone—even employees' families. A weekly 30 to 45-minute Workshop held during the workday (or before or after work) are convenient, cost efficient, and time efficient, too.
A trained WW Wellness Coach offers expert guidance and encourages life-changing results. What’s more, employees can access a range of amazing digital tools to help keep them on track.
Your WW in the Workplace program: simple administration.
WW in the Workplace is easy to get up and running. With a minimum of 20 employees required for enrollment, separate companies can even pool their interested employees within an office park or building. This is all you need to do:
- Find available space for your onsite Workshop and choose popular Workshop times.
- Decide who pays the plan fee— your employee, your company, or a combination.
- Connect our range of services to your current preventive health programs and strategies:
- Benefit offerings – Select variations of the WW In the Workplace program that work best for your employees and work environment.
- Promotion & engagement – Access all the marketing tools you need to recruit employees and communicate program information in fresh and exciting way.
- Member data & reporting – Tap into insights on participants and results.
- Account management & implementation – Work with a dedicated account manager to help enroll and engage employees.