Serves 4 - Gluten Free | Vegetarian
5 SmartPoints® Per serving
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 avoacado, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with a press
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 (6-inch) corn tostada shells
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- Cracked black pepper
Get more recipes
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool; drain again. Transfer to medium bowl and coarsely crush with potato masher. Stir in avocado, cilantro, scallions, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper flakes.
- Spread edamame mixture evenly over tostada shells. Top evenly with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and yogurt. Sprinkle with black pepper.
This quick low SmartPoints Tostada makes for a quick lunch or dinner.